17 November 2013

New Starts + Ribbons & Bows

I've been busy Model stitching but have managed to do some stitching on my own projects.

Ribbons & Bows by Irina Garmashova - 1 complete page + 2/3rd of page 2 completed.

 photo RibbonsNov2013_zps7723509b.jpg
Fisherman's Cottage by Craft Collection.  This is number 6 of 8 in the series.
Fisherman's Cottage Nov 2013 photo FishermansCottage_zps91edd1f3.jpg
Calendar Cats by Design Works.  I have previously stitched Calendar Bears, and have Cannines and Pigs in my to-do stash
Calendar Cats Nov 2013 photo CalendarCats_zpsa99cae13.jpg

I have Healing by Linda Ravescroft on the stand for next project in rotation.

2 comments:

  1. Great work! Love the colors in the Ribbons And Bows kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cannot wait to see more of ribbons, the colors are so vibrant!

    ReplyDelete